Knowledge Translation and Knowledge Translation Research
Education and professional development research
- Ontario Internationally Educated Physiotherapist Bridging Program: Program Evaluation
- Exploring Physiotherapy Graduates' Career Decisions: To what Extent do Clinical Placement Experiences Contribute to Graduates Decisions about Employment?
- Using the CanMEDS Framework to Design an Interprofessional Model for Continuing health Education
- Competency based medical education implementation: How are we shifting assessment culture? Part 3
- Health Outcomes of Children with Medical Complexity and their Caregivers
- Functional recovery in critically ill children
- Coached, Coordinated, Enhanced Neonatal Transition (CCENT): A multi-centre mixed-methods pragmatic randomized controlled trial
- Comparing the Complex Care for Kids Ontario (CCKO) Province-Wide Integrated Care Intervention for Children with Medical Complexity (CMC) to Waitlist Controls using a Patient-Engaged Evaluation Framework and Mixed Method Design
- Families matter: A partnership of partners to study, serve, and support the families of military, Veterans, and public safety personnel. 2021-2024. SSHRC. Principal Investigator.
- HomeBase: Enhancing mental wellness in public safety personnel families. 2020-2023. CIHR Team Grant. Nominated Principal Applicant.
- Expediting Research to Practice during COVID-19: Optimizing Family Well-Being of Emergency Responder Personnel. 2020-2021. SSHRC. Principal Investigator.
- Military and Veteran Families affected by Suicidality: A Global Alliance Study. 2020-2021. The Centre of Excellence on PTSD and Other Related Mental Health Conditions. Principal Investigator.
- Enabling immigrants accessing health services
- Mental Health Literacy Education Program for Youth Immigrants
- Accessing Community Help for Immigrants: Empowerment, Voice & Enablement (ACHIEVE program)
- Developmental outcomes of preterm infants enrolled in a parent administered intervention.
- A nipple monitoring device for the evaluation of breast/bottle feeding skills in critical infants.
- Feeding method and impact on health and quality of life in at-risk infants.