Fear of falling-induced activity restriction and physical deconditioning: potential pathway to disability in older persons with diabetes
Employment and disability benefits in Canada: Envisioning best practices for people with mental illness as they enter the system
- Participatory approaches to researching stigma and intellectual disabilities in the Congo.
- Community-based Participatory Research in Health Equity and Inclusive Education Systems for Persons with Disabilities and their Families in West Africa.
- Redefining the Social Contract: Rebalancing Formal and Natural Support for People with Disabilities and their Families.
- Inclusive Education for Youth with Disabilities in Ethiopia, Ghana, and South Africa: A Participatory Action Research Study.
- Identifying challenges and opportunities to promote better employment among youth with disabilities in Ethiopia, Somalia, and South Sudan.
- Building innovative, community-driven solutions for people with disabilities.
- Community Resources to Support Inclusion in Gondar, Ethiopia.
- Diversifying Human Health Resources
- The Caring Campus: An intervention project
- Evaluation of the ASK training programming
- Evaluating the strengths model of case management for people with severe mental issues: a Multi-province study
Development and preliminary evaluation of The Integrated Parkinson’s disease Care Network: An integrated care model to address complex care in a chronic condition.
Accommodation quality and Academic Success of Students with Disabilities in Ethiopian Higher Education Institutions: Current Practices, Barriers, and Challenges.