We are actively engaged in dialogue concerning research and policy with colleagues around the world who have been active in promoting social business and other forms of community economic development. These include:
- Michael Roy, PhD, Yunnus Centre for Social Business and Health. Glasgow, Scotland.
- Cam Donaldson, Phd, Yunnus Centre for Social Business and Health. Glasgow, Scotland.
- James Mandiberg, PhD, Hunter College, City College of New York
- Gary Shaheen, MPA, Burton Blatt Institute, University of Syracuse, New York
- Ellie Fossey, PhD, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Klara Jacobsen, Sør-Trøndelag University College, Trondheim, Norway
- Jo Barraket, PhD, Director, Centre for Social Impact Swinburne, Swinburne University of Technology, Hawthorn, Australia
Through this work we seek to exchange knowledge and advance international standards in the area of social business for employment marginalized groups, particularly people with disabilities. We invite queries and suggestions from researchers and students.