Butterfly Paediatric Therapy is a motivating and inspiring place to work – full of passionate staff who treat children to help them spread their wings! We are a team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists who service kids aged 0-18 and we are growing! Butterfly is a small business that has been enhancing the lives of children for 13 years. It is owned by two therapists who are driven to reach as many kids as they can. We are looking for full time - independent contractors in ALL disciplines - Physio, OT and Speech at either our Mississauga or our brand new Burlington location! We have a clientele of amazing families and children and a staff that is welcoming and supportive.
Butterfly offers flexible hours and an encouraging team to work with collaboratively. We take pride in offering mentorship and autonomy, as well as opportunities for growth and leadership within the team, both clinically and from a business perspective. We truly value our team and their individual strengths and passions!
The families that we are privileged to treat are seeking direct, hands-on regular treatment that is fun and makes a difference. We also offer virtual sessions if/when appropriate. Please check our website at www.butterflytherapy.com for more photos and descriptions of
Butterfly’s passionate staff, dedicated families and amazing treatment
spaces! You can also find us on Facebook and Instagram!
We are located at 2601 Matheson Blvd East, Unit 29 in Mississauga, Ontario and our new location, opening in September, 2022 at 5006 South Service Road, Unit 5 in Burlington, Ontario. Come and join us!!
The successful applicant (YOU!) will:
- Match our values of honesty, passion, happiness and excellence
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Be courteous, empathetic, and FUN!
- Be willing to work two evenings per week and 2 Saturdays or Sundays each month – that’s when the kids are available!
- Be certified in Ontario preferably with 2 years paediatric experience. However, new grads with experience working with children are welcome to apply, but SLPs must have their own mentor.
Full-time hours: 27-35 hours per week
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, complete with a description of why you think you’ll be a great fit for Butterfly!