The Sports Medicine Centre of Excellence is expanding! We are looking for a motivated, experienced physiotherapist who thrives in a team environment to provide the highest quality care for athletes and the active population. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients including professional, National and Provincial athletes, University Varsity athletes, all-distance runners and a variety of youth teams and individuals. Successful candidates will join an interdisciplinary team of physiotherapists, a sports medicine physician, and a chiropractor.
Our facility includes a gym, private treatment rooms, advanced treatment options including Radial Shockwave Therapy and other modalities, dry-needling/acupuncture supplies and the opportunity to work collaboratively with our Sports Medicine Physician, Dr. Chris Fortier.
- Competitive remuneration
- Collegial environment with learning opportunities for professional growth
- Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary team
- Motivated, respectful clients looking to resume their active lifestyle
- No WSIB or MVA caseload
- Good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Excellent communication skills including accurate documentation in the electronic medical record (training provided)
- Maintain malpractice insurance
- Maintain First Aid, CPR certification including use of AED (AED onsite)
- Training in Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Background in Exercise Training
- Ability to create relationships with sporting teams and organizations
If you are self-motivated, ready for a challenge and interested in joining an innovative clinic, then please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as we look forward to working with you!