Location: BC – Burnaby, North Vancouver, Vancouver
iScope Concussion & Pain Clinics is Canada’s only national specialty medical and rehabilitation centre housing a specialist-led multidisciplinary team who are ready to address all aspects of our patient's recovery. Our team includes sub-specialized physicians, nurse practitioners, rehabilitation professionals and technologists who are committed to advancing the care of concussion, pain, and neurological disorders. From testing and diagnosing to conducting treatment, we treat all physical, cognitive, emotional, and sleep-related symptoms under one roof.
Who Are You:
- A high performing, dynamic individual looking for an opportunity to help people in need.
- A positive, empathetic and goal-oriented person that emphasizes patient-centred care.
- Eager to listen, learn and engage with everyone.
- Value a diverse and inclusive team and company culture.
What We Offer:
- Community: We foster a welcoming, respectful and inclusive environment for all staff and patients.
- Professional Development: We strive to continually learn and develop our skills through educational courses.
- Innovation: We embrace and contribute to research and development of new health technologies and guidelines.
- Collaboration: We house industry experts across multiple disciplines under one roof.
- Health and Wellness: We provide health, dental, vision, disability & life insurance to our employees.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our team as Physiotherapist. The incumbent will work closely with our specialist physicians and healthcare practitioners in coordinating and assisting in various aspects of clinical operations and practices. The Physiotherapist will provide direct support to our patients and be responsible for following up on all physician recommendations.
Role Specific Benefits:
- Concussion and Vestibular training will be provided
- Opportunity to work with clinical experts in the field of concussion and pain
- Mentorship from a Certified Vestibular Therapist with 25+ year experience
- Competitive compensation
- Supportive team members and administrative staff to make you more efficient in your job of treating patients. This includes a PT Assistant.
- Provide assessments and community and clinic-based active rehabilitation programs to patients
- Maintain current accurate clinical records in an electronic charting system (InputHealth)
- Document assessment results, goals, treatment, client progress and discharge plans
- Developing components of treatment plans based on appropriate therapeutic approaches
- Providing case management support to clients requiring the coordination of multiple services
- Effective communication with staff members, clients, employers, referral sources and third-party insurers
- Master's Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Good standing and professional membership with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia (Interim and Full registrants are welcome)
- Compassionate and dedicated in providing the highest quality of care to patients in collaboration with other team members
- Motivated in professional growth and learning
- Efficient in time management and organizational skill
- Vestibular or concussion background an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and competency in maintaining confidentiality of client information according to FIPPA and PHIPA legislation
- Respond to new client inquiries in a timely manner and provide an overall excellent level of customer service
- Strong knowledge of community resources
- Demonstrated ability to relate to clients in ways that build confidence and trust
- Able to work in a highly diverse community with individuals from varied backgrounds and a variety of age groups, presenting with a range of difficulties and personal issues
- Good judgment, sensitivity, flexibility, discretion, and resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and senior administrators about issues facing individuals in crisis and make recommendations
Notes: Further information about our organization can be found at www.myiscope.com. Interested candidates can apply with a cover letter and resume. Applications will continue to be collected until the positions are filled. Start dates may be flexible.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, In Office
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, due to the volume of resumes received, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.