Shift schedule: flexible
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation packages
- Full administrative support
- Collaboration and mentorship available, if desired, to assist with professional growth and development
- One-on-one patient treatment sessions
- Free on site parking
- Yearly course/education allowance
We are currently able to guarantee a part-time caseload, with the opportunity to transition to a full-time caseload in early 2024 to take over for another physiotherapist who will be going on leave.
Who are we?
We are a multi-disciplinary clinic of physiotherapists, massage therapists and kinesiologists who pride ourselves on a high quality, patient-centered model of care. We break the mold of traditional physiotherapy that often relies on passive modalities and create an environment of one-on-one patient collaboration focused on movement and active healing. The combination of aquatic rehab and a team of hands-on movement specialists has enabled our patients to make sustainable progress and achieve their personal goals.
Our initial assessments are 1 hour, and our follow up appointments are 30minutes, you will never feel rushed with your patients.
Who are you?
You would be a great fit for our team if you have a desire to work in a patient focused environment, and have an active approach to care! We have a fully equipped gym, pilates equipment and aquatic therapy pools. We also rely on skillful manual therapy techniques to provide the best care combination possible. If that approach resonates with you, you would be a great fit and we would love to hear from you.
If desired, we welcome you to come shadow our team for a day to see if we would be a good fit for you.
- Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators Boards Examination
- PT or PT resident license from the College of PT of Ontario in good standing (NEW GRADS WELCOME!)
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org