Physiotherapist TFT TBRH Physical Rhb
Posted Date: 4/25/2022
Closing Date: None specified
Education Level: University Degree
Bargaining Unit: NON-UNION Health Care Professionals
Status: Full Time TEMPORARY
Department: TBRHSC Physical Rehabilitation
Site: Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
Shifts: Days including weekends
Rate of Pay: $34.61 - $47.98 per hour
- Registered or eligible for registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Excellent assessment and intervention skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as part of an interprofessional team
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated regular attendance at work
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- This position shall be conditional upon a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC) where indicated, to ensure the absence of relevant criminal convictions.
- Offers of employment made to external candidates or internal candidates transferring into Long-Term Care are conditional upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination as per the SJCG Immunization Policy IMS-04-006 or proof of valid medical exemption, prior to the offered effective date. If proof of vaccination or valid medical exemption is not provided, the offer of employment is rescinded.
St. Joseph's Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
Applications from all qualified individuals are welcome. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.