Grand River Physiotherapy
The Grand River Physiotherapy team is looking for a full time registered physiotherapist to join our very busy practice! Once again our clinic is growing and we are looking for an energetic and dedicated physiotherapist (new grads welcome!) who is interested in pursuing manual therapy under the mentorship of multiple FCAMPT therapists.
Our clinic is a physiotherapist-owned and operated facility located in beautiful Centre Wellington, with an excellent reputation for providing outstanding care to our community since 1999. Our growth continues due to a combination of excellent rapport with our local family physicians, superimposed upon a very solid base of returning clientele.
Our clinic sees a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, while also specializing in vestibular rehabilitation, concussion management, acupuncture, and IMS.
Our clinic represents what a small community feels like: a positive, welcoming, upbeat environment where our friendly staff are proud and passionate about the care that they deliver! We are proud to be actively involved in our community by supporting many great teams and charitable organizations.
• weekly, structured, one-on-one clinical FCAMPT mentoring
• bi-weekly group in-services
• generous education allowance and health benefits
• competitive wages, paid lunch breaks and vacation
• a stand alone, bright, open concept 2600 sq foot clinic with 6 private treatment rooms and a well-equipped gym
The successful candidate should possess:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic
• Positive attitude towards patients, co-workers and the profession of physiotherapy
• A keen interest in continuing education, particularly manual therapy courses
• An interest in practicing acupuncture and/or IMS
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further with us, please forward your resume to:
Mark Stonehouse, BHScPT, MSc, BA/BPHE, FCAMPT, GunnIMS, CAFCI, MCPA