|Each Program Committee (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Graduate Program in Rehabilitation Science) is responsible for the development of a curricular review process.
Program curricula will be reviewed at least annually by the committee responsible (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Graduate Program in Rehabilitation Science).
A written summary of the review and actions will be presented each September to Academic Council. This review will be presented in the context of the mission, philosophy and goals of the program. The review should include but is not limited to:
|• Methods of instruction
• Evaluation and examination of students
• Review of educational resources
• Evaluation of program outcomes
• Evaluation of individual courses (academic and fieldwork)
• Review of curricula/courses relevant to more than one program
• Evidence of stakeholder involvement in curricular review
|Any changes that must be passed by Division I (School of Graduate Studies) must be brought to Academic Council for approval (i.e. calendar material and course offers or new and modified programs)|