Physical Therapy Clinic
Please, visit our new website at http://www.queensphysiotherapyclinic.com
“To provide comprehensive physical and occupational therapy services to Queen’s University and the Kingston community.”
The Clinic provides Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment for:
• Sports Injuries
• Injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents
• Back and neck pain and dysfunction
• Orthopaedic/musculoskeletal injury or pain
• Paediatric Occupational Therapy Services
The Physical Therapy Clinic at Queen's provides physical rehabilitation services to the Queen's and Kingston community while enhancing clinical education and research opportunities within the School of Rehabilitation Therapy.
Treatment methods include:
• Manual Mobilizations
• Neck and Lower Back Traction
• Individualized Exercise Programs
• Patient education
• Home exercise programs
• Massage Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
For your convenience:
• No referrals necessary.
• Treatments are partially or fully covered by Extended Health Care Plans or Motor Vehicle Insurance Plans.
• Free parking.
• Open to the public.
• Cash, personal cheques, Visa, Mastercard and debit cards are accepted.
Other Services available upon request:
Gait Analysis, Cybex/Isokinetic Testing, Ergonomic Assessment
Room 137, Louise D. Acton Building, 31 George Street
Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 3N6
Tel: (613) 533-2098
Fax: (613) 533-2288
The Clinic is wheelchair accessible from the O'Kill Street entrance and there is an elevator on the lower level to the first floor.