Every year, Queen’s University and McGill University take it in turns to host the best and the brightest for a day of presentations on recent advances in research on rehabilitation. This year’s event will be an online event, co-run between students at McGill and Queen’s.
When: May 11-12 2021
For more information, and to register, visit the Rehabilitation Colloquium website.
Abstract Submission is now open!
- Abstracts (250 words or less; not including title, authors, and section headings) must be submitted using www.tinyurl.com/rehabcolloquium.
- Submissions can be sent for proposal presentations, literature reviews, systematic reviews, and research projects
- Presentations can be either oral podium or poster format.
- The body of the abstract should include the following subtitles in this order: Background, Objective(s), Methods, Results (if applicable), and Conclusions/Significance of Findings.
- Abstracts can be written in English or French.
- Please ensure you specify on the online submission form, whether you are submitting for a podium presentation, poster presentation, or would like to be considered for both.
- Abstracts for either format of presentations are due by April 11th, 2021.