Our Academic Programs
- Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy MSc(OT)
- Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy MSc(PT)
- The Rehabilitation Science Program (MSc & PhD)
- Programs in Aging and Health (Graduate Diploma, Master of Science and Doctorate)
- The Doctor of Science in Rehabilitation and Health Leadership (DSc RHL)
Canada has one of the most advanced professional organizational structures for rehabilitation practice in the world. The educational programs within the School of Rehabilitation Therapy programs at Queen's University reflect this structure through our wide variety of rehabilitation-based degree program offerings. Our professional M.Sc. degree programs in Occupational Therapy (OT) and Physical Therapy (PT) educate students to become highly capable rehabilitation professionals who are eligible for registration in their respective discipline. We are also offer research-based graduate programs in Rehabilitation Science, including both Master's level (M.Sc), and Doctoral level (Ph.D.) degrees, and Post-Doctoral Fellowships.
The supportive learning environment of the School of Rehabilitation Therapy is enhanced by the following features:
- GSK Clinical Education Center provides a state of the art facility and educational technology centre for the development of clinical and communication skills.
- The librarians at the Bracken Library provide many opportunities for students to develop their clinical knowledge and research skills through inter-disciplinary learning, web-based materials, and interactive resources.
- International Center for the Advancement of Community Based Rehabilitation provides students with the opportunity to learn about and experience rehabilitation practice internationally.
- The high profile research activities of faculty provides students with breadth and depth of learning opportunities, both for practice and research.
- Our location in Kingston, which is a regional centre for the delivery of health services, is a small and close knit community that provides our students with opportunities to experience a wide variety of clinical settings, both urban and rural.