updated Aug. 2008
The School of Rehabilitation Therapy has two allotted parking passes (#148, #157). The purpose of the School Parking Spaces is to allow for ready accessibility of the LDA building to individuals with physical limitations who are volunteers in any capacity in the School.
PRIORITY OF ALLOTTMENT OF PARKING PASSES:
1. Research subjects, especially those with physical movement limitations.
2. Volunteers for teaching purposes in the School of Rehabilitation Therapy with physical movement limitations.
3. Patients for the Physical Therapy Clinic at Queen's.
4. Volunteers for teaching purposes in the School of Rehabilitation Therapy without movement limitations.
5. GSK Clinical Education Centre when their parking permits are insufficient to meet the demand for volunteer parking spaces.
1. All requests should be done in writing to email@example.com
2. Please give at least one (1) days notice of needing a parking pass
3. When booking a parking pass please keep in mind arrival time (ie if your booking is for 2:00 pm please book the pass for 1:50 pm)
4. When a permit is not picked up at the time of the booking, it will be released after 15 min. from the time of the booking. (ie. if your booking is for 2:00 p.m. and you have not picked it up by 2:15 p.m. it will be released).